[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software, Christmas Party - Tuesday 15

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software, Christmas Party - Tuesday 15th December
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:36:51 +0000

This month's Manchester Free Software talk won’t be a talk but our
Christmas party!

Party
-----
We can use this opportunity to do some keysigning[1], have an informal
chat about OpenPGP[2], informally discuss what we'd like to do next
year, and anything else free software related.

Location
--------
The meeting will take place at the usual time, 7pm, at the Lass
O'Gowrie pub on Charles Street in Central Manchester. We will be
located downstairs (probably sampling the food and drinks on offer).
Their website[3] has full details of how to get there and the fine
selection of food and drink available. The venue also provides wifi.

Workshop Reminder
-----------------
There won't be a workshop this month. We can discuss what people would
like to see workshops in and whether to continue running them at the party.

More Information
General information about Manchester Free Software meetings can be
found on our websites[5][6].

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keysigning
[2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP
[3]: http://www.thelass.co.uk/