Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Apologies and thanks.

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Apologies and thanks.
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:20:11 +0000

Clarke Computers wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> Thanks Mike for your talk yesterday - successful in that it left me feeling
> decidedly guilty, brilliant that you could stand in at such short notice as
> well.

Adrian, thanks for the praise but the talk has only worked if you submit
a bug report because of it. Will you do that for me? For free software?
For yourself?

> Apologies for tonight in not being able to attend the workshop - something
> has
> cropped up at the last minute that prevents me with a lot more shuffling of
> priorities to boot.

That's a shame Adrian, I would have liked to have you there. Perhaps we
will run another one, depends what interest there is.

In the talk I mentioned about Bug Squashing Parties[1]. There is one
this weekend coming, November 27th to 29th 2009[2] for Debian. If there
are enough people interested then we could meet up in Manchester and do
a bug reporting/fixing workshop around this. Reply to list if you are
interested.

Regards,
Mike.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP