[Fsuk-manchester] OpenMoko Demonstration 2008 video

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] OpenMoko Demonstration 2008 video
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:50:37 +0000

Hi there,

I've uploaded the last Manchester Free Software from October 2008 of
Michael, Enrico and myself.

You can find it here:
http://www.archive.org/details/Manchester.Free.Software.Openmoko.talk

It's currently only available in the format I uploaded it in (H.264+AAC)
however it will very shortly be available in Ogg+Theora as soon as
archive.org derives that version. This may take up to 12 hours in my
experience.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the video.

Questions about OpenMoko or Neo Freerunners are best aimed at this list
I guess.

Cheers,

Tim