[Fsuk-manchester] Michael Sparks

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Michael Sparks
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:42:48 +0000

Hi there,

I've uploaded the last Manchester Free Software from October of Michael
Sparks giving his talk about Kamaelia.

You can find it here:
http://www.archive.org/details/michael.sparks.manchester.free.software.kamaelia

It's currently only available in the format I uploaded it in (H.264+AAC)
however it will very shortly be available in Ogg+Theora as soon as
archive.org derives that version. This may take up to 12 hours in my
experience.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the video.

Questions about Kamaelia etc should go to Michael Sparks (cc'd on this
email).

Cheers,

Tim