Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Liverpool] Don't Disconnect Us

From: Robert Burrell Donkin
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Liverpool] Don't Disconnect Us
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:16:03 +0000

the labour party's been bought by the industry so signing internet
petitions is a waste of time

with labour facing a total wipeout, constituency MPs are worried. for
anyone who cares about this issue, IMHO the best strategy is to write
to your MP outlining the fact that you care about the internet and
pledge never to vote Labour again if they insist on stuffing it up.

- robert