[Fsuk-manchester] LUG Radio Live Exhibition Stand

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] LUG Radio Live Exhibition Stand
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:01:08 +0100

Manchester Free Software will be at LugRadio Live 2009 on Saturday, 24th
October 2009 and we have a stand. We could do with some help running the
stand. Can you post if you are willing to help out.

We have a spare ticket and transport to the event if you are willing to
help running the stand. We will be going down on the Friday during the
day and returning on the Sunday evening after OggCamp so you'll need to
be available then if you want transport.

Regards,
Mike.

[1] http://lugradio.org/live/2009/
[2] http://lugradio.org/live/2009/around.html#sunday