Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - 12th October

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - 12th October
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:19:52 +0100

Lucy wrote:
> The October administrative meeting will be on the second Monday of the
> month at the usual time and place:
>
> * Date: Monday, 12th October
> * Time: 19:00
> * Location: The Waterhouse
>
> The meeting is open to everyone and normally lasts about an hour. We
> stay around for a social meet up afterwards, so it’s a good
> opportunity to meet up with people and have a chat.

The minutes for the October administrative meeting are now up at
<http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/2009-10-12/Minutes>.

> The agenda and the minutes of September’s meeting are available on the
> FSF Groups wiki. If you have any thing you’d like included please
> contact us.

An initial agenda for November's meeting is at
<http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/2009-11-09>. If you want to
include anything then please let us know. Please consider attending the
meeting. We have a laugh and are open for new people to get involved.

Our Group Meetings and Administrative Meetings are listed at
<http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/Meetings>.

Cheers,
Mike.