Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Logo Competition

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Logo Competition
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:31:03 +0100

2009/10/2 Pete Morris <address@hidden>:
> This is a really difficult one, as clearly a lot of time and effort has gone
> into the GNU-bee design (I like that phrase!) However, I'm not at all
> convinced it really meets any of the objectives; I realise that that is not
> particularly constructive criticism, and I am not offering a solution, so
> please feel free to ignore my comments, but at least if I explain them then
> it might stimulate others to think of more constructive criticism I can't
> seem to find.

[snipped good points]

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass it on. A lot of what you've said
makes sense and has helped me understand what was missing from the bee
logo.

Perhaps just using a bee, without the GNU head would be better? It
misses out the association with free software but perhaps the group
name is sufficient?