Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Not listed on FSF website

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Not listed on FSF website
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:55:33 +0100

Matthew Larsen wrote:
> Yo all,
>
> Just noticed that FSUK Manchester is not listed under Manchester FSF groups

A little OTT on the topic. meet.com isn't the FSF!

We are list under Manchester in the FSF groups
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester
which you can drill down to from
http://groups.fsf.org/

> - there are people waiting to join one!
>
> http://fsf.meetup.com/cities/gb/18/manchester/groups/

They are looking to join FSF Manchester, we are not FSF Manchester. Of
the 4 people listed at least one, Richard Smedley, knows about us and
has attended talks.

M.