Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Not listed on FSF website

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Not listed on FSF website
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:58:47 +0100

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:42:25AM +0100, Matthew Larsen wrote:
> Just noticed that FSUK Manchester is not listed under Manchester FSF groups
> - there are people waiting to join one!
>
> http://fsf.meetup.com/cities/gb/18/manchester/groups/

Feel free to add an entry.  We’re already on several different sites
thanks to people with accounts on them creating the groups.  We were
listed on the FSF site but can’t find the group lists now, and suspect
it is moving over to the Libre Planet site where we also have a
presence.  I don’t think we can be expected to sign up to every single
social network, and maintain that presence.  So, please, feel free to
create groups on social networks where you maintain a presence.

simple system that works.—John Gall