[Fsuk-manchester] Re: [GWANNO] Fri 7 August: Currybeer social

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [GWANNO] Fri 7 August: Currybeer social
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:39:18 +0100

Paul Waring wrote:
As usual for the first Friday of the month, a number of us from various geek groups will be going out for a curry and some drinks on Friday, 7 August. We'll be meeting in our usual venue of Hardy's Well pub[1], Rusholme, from 7:30pm and then heading off for a meal at around 8:15pm.

I don't think I'll make it this month. I have to be up at stupid o' clock the next morning to get a train down south for the day and although currybeer is appealing, it won't offset the horrendously tired feeling if I get up early the next day. :(

Shame.

I'd be happy to go for another chinesebeer at some point - the place we went to last time when we did that was really nice IMHO and did loads of stuff for us vegetarians. :)

Tim