[Fsuk-manchester] Free tech books

From: Iain Roberts
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Free tech books
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:44:37 +0100 (BST)

I've got some tech books I'm happy to have go to a good home.  Most really just
have historical value, a few are still useful.

You can pick them up from me in Gatley (just off J3 of the M60) or, if you're
happy to wait for a week or two, I can probably drop them off somewhere in
South or Central Manchester when I'm passing.

Feel free to ask for as few or many as you want.

Linux Encyclopedia - the complete Linux reference guide (1998)
Unix Hints & Hacks (1999)
Hackers Challenge(2001)
LPI Linux Certification in a nutshell (2001)
Cisco network security little black book (2002)
Local Area networks 3rd edition (1997)
Linux Server Hacks (2003)
Linux Administration Handbook (2002)
Implementing SugarCRM (2006)
Linux network administrator's interactive workbook (2000)
Hacking exposed 3rd Edition (2001)
Telecommunications essentials (2003)
Perl 5 How-to (1996)
MSCE Test Success: Networking essentials (1997)
The Mighty Micro (1979)  ["A twenty-hour working week and retirement at
fifty...a front door that opens only for you and a car that anticipates dangers
on the road...a "wristwatch" which monitors your heart and blood pressure...an
entire library stored in the space occupied by just one of today's
books...Science fiction?  No, for by the year 2000, Dr Christopher Evans
predicts, all this will be part of our everyday lives"]
Electronic computers made simple (1967)

Iain

--
Iain Roberts
Axiom Tech

Axiom Tech Ltd is registered in England and Wales at 92 Didsbury Road,
Stockport, SK4 2JL, company no 5684132, VAT no 878 6568 46.  Unless agreed
otherwise, all services and products supplied by Axiom Tech are subject to our
standard terms and conditions, available on request.