[Fsuk-manchester] Free software Java programmer required

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Free software Java programmer required
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:22:45 +0100

I hope people don't mind me posting this here, but the University of
Manchester are looking for a Java developer on the project that I
am/was part of.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/n7d5k5
"Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer in the
openCDMS (www.opencdms.org) project, which is fixed term for 1 year in
the first instance. openCDMS is a system for data collection in
clinical trials and studies; it is open source and is developed in
Java. We require an experienced Java programmer to further develop,
maintain and support the core software and our operational systems."

Closing date is 22/07/09.