[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [Liverpool] Call to Arms: FOSSCamp Liverpool?]

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [Liverpool] Call to Arms: FOSSCamp Liverpool?]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:52:44 +0100

....I'm in

Anyone else interested?

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Liverpool] Call to Arms: FOSSCamp Liverpool?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:00:08 +0100
From: Andrew Williams <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

I know a few of us have discussed in the past the running of a Barcamp
style FOSS event, Now we're rolling in the middle of summer maybe its
time to grab the bull by the horns and start pulling one together.

Interested in helping organise it? Drop me a mail and we can chuck
together a list or a google group and maybe take the next few steps. If
you know anyone who would be interested in helping out then forward this
message onto them :)

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/