[Fsuk-manchester] Laptop with GNU/Linux preinstalled

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Laptop with GNU/Linux preinstalled
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:10:45 +0000

Hi,

A company I work for is looking into buying some laptops (*not* netbooks).

We are looking for a decentish spec machines at a reasonably low price with a version of GNU/Linux preinstalled from a reputable company.

Has anyone any experience buying laptops with GNU/Linux installed? Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Tim