[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [NWRUG] Next NWRUG - 18th June – Code Su rgery a

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [NWRUG] Next NWRUG - 18th June – Code Su rgery and an introduction to Zsh]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:53:26 +0000

looks interesting..

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:32:33 +0100
From: Will Jessop <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

This month is the second NWRUG Code Surgery. Submit some code (See
below) and we will have an evening of code reviews and our own little
version of The Rails Way, NWRUG style. Ashley Moran will also be
giving a short introduction to Zsh, and maybe doing a little dance too.

I am currently seeing if we can get sponsorship for this month, so
nothing is confirmed yet but I will update the site and mailing list
if this changes.

Schedule
        • 6:00pm :: Welcome & Pre-session bar visit.
        • 6:30pm :: Introduction to Zsh (http://www.zsh.org/) by Ashley Moran
        • 7:00pm :: Code Surgery – see the mailing list for details on
submitting code.
        • 8:30pm :: Drinks at the BBC bar afterwards, then somewhere else
nearby after that closes at about 21:00.
If you want more information email address@hidden, call Will on 07939
547 962 or tweet @will_j

Sign Up
If you would like to attend this event please email me as the BBC need
a list of attendees before the event and I really need to know the
numbers so I can order the right amount of food and drink if we have
sponsorship. This month I shall be publicly coating people with
marmite who turn up without emailing me. You have been warned.

Location
This meeting is being held at one of our regular venues, the BBC
Manchester main building on Oxford Road in central Manchester (http://smallr.com/967
). If you get lost call Will on 07939 547 962

Submitting Code

Add your code to either http://gist.github.com/ or http://pastie.org/
including any comments about how you think you need help and send the
resulting URL as a reply to this email.

Hope to see you all there!

Will

--
Will Jessop
Super Shiny Robot Limited - Professional web design and development

t: 07939 547 962
w: http://supershinyrobot.com/