[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Nominations for Treasurer

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Nominations for Treasurer
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:20:36 +0100

2009/5/18 Lucy <address@hidden>:
[snip]
> Therefore, I would like to start the election proceedings for the
> position of treasurer.
>
> Nominations are now open. People may nominate themselves or others.
> Nominations should be sent to address@hidden and
> address@hidden
[snip]
> Nominations must be submitted before Monday 1st June.
>
> Candidates will be announced on or by Thursday 4th June.

The admin team and Paul have confirmed that we have had one nomination
for the position of treasurer: Matthew Morten. Matthew has accepted,
so I announce him to be treasurer for the next six months.

Matthew has done a great job as treasurer over the previous six months
and I look forward to continuing to work with him.