RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Vote on future meeting space

From: Matt Haworth
Subject: RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Vote on future meeting space
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:16:57 +0100

Currently no plans for that, but if a need for it is brought forward by a group
and we can figure out some way to make it sustainable (which foss would no
doubt help with) then I'm very much open to the idea.

The way I'm trying to run this is all about need rather than what I'd like to
see, or what's easy to provide, so if you identify anything, let's have a chat
about it and see if we can find a way to make it happen.