[Fsuk-manchester] Digital Britain Unconference Final Report

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Digital Britain Unconference Final Report
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:20:44 +0100

The report produced as a result of the Digital Britain unconferences
that took place across the country earlier this month is now available
for reading and commenting.

The unconferences were a great opportunity to give feedback about the
Digital Britain Interim Report. The results will be passed to the
Government team responsible for the final Digital Britain Report,
which is to be released on 16th June.

It's available at: http://digitalbritainunconference.wordpress.com/final-report/

Please consider commenting on the site and/or on this mailing list.
I've not read it yet but I'd be interested to hear your feedback.