[Fsuk-manchester] Nominations for Treasurer

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Nominations for Treasurer
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:43:55 +0100

As you may remember, MFS set up the position of treasurer last
December. This position was in place for six months and so is now up
for re-election.

The treasurer handles the finances for the group as well as
potentially dealing directly with the bank (although the plans for a
bank account have been put on hold).

Therefore, I would like to start the election proceedings for the
position of treasurer.

Nominations are now open. People may nominate themselves or others.
Nominations should be sent to address@hidden and
address@hidden

The nomination period will last two weeks, followed by a short period
to confirm whether those nominated will be standing.

Nominations must be submitted before Monday 1st June.

Candidates will be announced on or by Thursday 4th June.

Voting will open on Friday 5th June and will last two weeks, until
Friday 19th June. The winner will be announced shortly after.

I will send another email when the nominations are closed detailing
the voting procedure.

Kind regards

Lucy