[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Girl Geek Dinner - 4th June

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Girl Geek Dinner - 4th June
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:30:56 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [nwdc] Fwd: Manchester Girl Geek Dinner - 4th June CONFIRMED
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 02:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gem <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi all

Sponsorship, venue and speakers are all confirmed and tickets are now
on sale!

When:
4th June 2009 at 7pm

Where:
Old Abbey Inn
Manchester Science Park
61 Pencroft Way
Manchester, Manchester M15 6AY
United Kingdom

What:
The event is sponsored by BAE Systems, however to cover costs there is
a charge of £5 for tickets, which include a drink and a BBQ.
We have a talk by Lesley Allger, an employee at BAE Systems from 1980
working in all areas including manufacturing, software and finance.
She will be sharing her exciting career with us.
I'm also pleased to welcome Dominic Hodgson from North Hub (http://
www.northhub.co.uk/) who will be introducing us to all the technical
events in the north.

Tickets are available here:http://manchesterggd.eventbrite.com/