[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] WordCamp UK 2009]

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] WordCamp UK 2009]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 20:20:35 +0100

Interesting to anyone?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [GeekUp] WordCamp UK 2009
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:19:48 +0100
From: Simon Wheatley <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Greetings Hivemind,

WordCamp UK 2009, the UK's conference for all things WordPress, is in
Cardiff on July 18-19. More information and tickets can be got here:
http://wordcamp.org.uk/en/

If you're at all involved in WordPress, bbPress, BuddyPress or WPMu
development I can thoroughly recommend WordCamp as an excellent
opportunity to chat, network, learn and share. The format is
unconference-ish, although we have a number of exciting speakers lined
up: Matt Mullenweg (WordPress co-founder and chief Automattician), our
very own Stockport based Mike Little (WordPress co-founder), Peter
Westwood (WordPress core dev). More to follow I'm sure.

On a more commercial note, we're still looking for Sponsors [1], so if
you think your company might be interested in flashing some cash in
front of the UK WordPress crowd, but get in touch[2].

Cheers,

Simon

[1] http://wordcamp.org.uk/en/sponsors/
[2] http://wordcamp.org.uk/en/contact/

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT