Re: [Fsuk-manchester] DFEY - Logo Competition - Cash Prizes

From: Chris Hilliard
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] DFEY - Logo Competition - Cash Prizes
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 23:26:01 +0100

I don't think that the creative commons zero licence is the correct
licence to use, it leaves the logo open to too much abuse while still
forwarding the responsibility back to us. I personally think that the
open source model is better, allowing for the owner to distance
himself from derivative works while still requiring a nod as it were.

But, that's just my thoughts as an artist...

thanks,

badspyro