[Fsuk-manchester] RSS Readers

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] RSS Readers
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:22:02 +0100

hi there,

I'm wondering what people use and recommend to read rss feeds with these days...?

I'm not sure what anyone uses at all, so I'd be interested to hear all suggestions and recommendations even though I think I have a certain niche of reader in mind..

Thanks,

Tim

P.s. at the moment I don't really have an RSS reader, hence my question. :)
--
www.tdobson.net
----