[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Announcement: Manchester Release Party - Importan

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Announcement: Manchester Release Party - Important Update
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:40:14 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucy <address@hidden>
Date: 2009/4/24
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Announcement: Manchester Release Party -
Important Update
To: British Ubuntu Talk <address@hidden>

Just to clarify with people, if you hadn't signed up on Facebook,
Yahoo or with me by 9am this morning then security will not let you
into the party.

Also, due to the numbers of people expected, BBC security have asked
people to try to arrive by 7pm sharp, otherwise it may be difficult to
get in. I'm sorry this is late notice, but I've only just heard myself
and I will see what I can do if people do happen to arrive late.