[Fsuk-manchester] Help required at Ubuntu Release Party

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Help required at Ubuntu Release Party
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:43:14 +0100

Hi everyone,

The Ubuntu release party is tonight at the BBC as you will know and
it's proven to be more popular than imagined. For those of you who
have said you are coming along, can I have some volunteers to come
along early, at 6.30pm, to help get people into the building? If you
can help please drop me an email. If you haven't signed up, it's too
late I'm afraid and I hope I'll see you at the next MFS meeting
instead!

Kind regards

Lucy