[Fsuk-manchester] [ANN] DFEY-NW :: 25th April @ BBC Manchester

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [ANN] DFEY-NW :: 25th April @ BBC Manchester
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:49:51 +0100

Details for the next DFEY-NW are enclosed... Please forward this to anybody or any lists you think might be interested.

===================

DFEY-NW (Digital Freedom in Education & Youth - North West) is a group focusing on young people and issues of freedom in the digital world, based in the Northwest of England at the moment.

When
  Saturday April 25th 2009 12:30pm -> ~4:00pm

Where
  BBC Manchester, New Broadcasting House, Oxford Road, Manchester, M60 1SJ
  Photo: http://tiny.pl/z7bf
  Map: http://tiny.pl/z7b1
  Nearest train station: Manchester Oxford Road (3 mins walking distance)

Attending?
Due to BBC restrictions, you need to tell us: http://dfeynw4.eventbrite.com/ or feel free to email us on address@hidden to let us know you are coming...

Ubuntu 9.04 'Jaunty' Release Party
  The day before the meeting is the Ubuntu release party in Manchester.
  It looks like it's going to be a load of fun. Maybe see you there?
  Details: http://is.gd/sKLf

In case you need it, here's some contact information:
  Tim's mobile: 07922334403
  Email: address@hidden

IRC:
  #dfey on irc.freenode.net