[Fsuk-manchester] April meeting room decision required

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] April meeting room decision required
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:33:53 +0100

Okay, so we have a slight problem with next week's monthly talk. We
have a great speaker (more on that later) but no room, as yet.

I've come up with the following options:

* MDDA - might still be able to get a room, but we will have an
earlier start of 6pm (this didn't fare so well in the recent poll).
* Cornerhouse - this will cost us £50, so we'd want a donation (about
£3?) from members.
* BBC, Oxford Road - this was popular before, it's free, but would
require people signing up in advance.
* Other - if anyone knows of a space that we could use, with a
projector, please let us know!

Please reply with your comments and vote for your favourite at:
http://doodle.com/kpva2ziss5swe8hf