[Fsuk-manchester] Chairperson Election - Nominations Open

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Chairperson Election - Nominations Open
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:02:57 +0100

Every six months we have an election for a new chairperson and as I
have been chairperson now for nearly six months I am kicking off the
next election process.

Candidate nominations are now open. People may nominate for themselves
or others. Nominations should be sent to both address@hidden
and address@hidden Nominations must be submitted before Thursday 16th
April.

There will be a short period to confirm whether those nominated will
be standing. The candidates will then be announced on or by Sunday
19th April.

The voting schedule is as follows:
Voting opens on Monday 20th April.
Votes to be submitted before Monday 3rd May.
Votes tallied, announced.
Admin meeting + handover on 10th May.

Further details regarding the voting will be sent out nearer the time.

Best wishes

Lucy