[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Future meeting space

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Future meeting space
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:13:07 +0100

2009/3/27 Lucy <address@hidden>:
> As of this April, the MDDA are restricting user groups to a room every
> other month. They are also changing the times for access to the room
> from 6pm - 8pm and I'm aware that this could cause problems with
> people arriving in time after work.
>
> So, do people want to continue using the MDDA or move to another venue
> completely? Please vote at http://doodle.com/2wemg6hqvys58pu6

A reminder for people - please vote for whether you'd like to continue
to meet at the MDDA. Only four people have expressed an opinion so far
and I know there are more people than that on this list!

We've had a few suggestions for alternative meeting places but we need
more. Please put forward your ideas!