Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FOSDEM Talks Videos

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FOSDEM Talks Videos
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:13:50 +0000

2009/3/29 Tim Dobson <address@hidden>:
> Andrew John Hughes wrote:
>>
>> Not to mention that this isn't even all the talks... :D
>
> Indeed. Links to other archives would be nice..
>
> From a personal point of view, I need to go looking for the videos of talks
> in the debian devroom and see if I can spot myself :)
>
> --
> www.tdobson.net
> ----
> If each of us have one object, and we exchange them, then each of us
> still has one object.
> If each of us have one idea, and we exchange them, then each of us now
> has two ideas.   -  George Bernard Shaw

I'm slowly posting the ones I have from the Free Java room here:
http://fuseyism.com/#movies

Don't know of any others :(
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8