[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Got anything cool to share about Free/O

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Got anything cool to share about Free/Open Source Software? Sheffield University FSS is after speakers!]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:42:29 +0000

Can anyone help out FSS?
Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:51:17 +0000
From: Chris Warburton <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello everyone, as some of you may know I'm in charge of the University of
Sheffield's Free Software Society, and we're on the lookout for speakers who
have something interesting to share related to Free Software, Open Source,
digital rights and that kind of thing. We're pretty much all students, with
computer literacy ranging from browsing the Web up to hardcore hackers, and
we're pretty flexible with regards to length and dates.

If you're interested then please feel free to contact me either at
address@hidden or the society address of address@hidden

Thanks,
Chris Warburton