[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 6 Mar: ManLUG social (Chinese meal + beers)

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 6 Mar: ManLUG social (Chinese meal + beers)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:02:46 +0000

As usual for the first Friday of the month, a group of us from ManLUG (and various other geek groups) will be going out for a meal and some drinks on Friday 6th March. In a departure from our usual arrangements, we'll be meeting in Fab cafe[1] on Portland Street from 7:30pm and then heading off for a Chinese meal after a couple of drinks. If you haven't been before, one of us will usually be wearing a geek t-shirt of some description, so we should be fairly easy to spot, and we'll be looking out for people anyway. The social is open to all, so please do forward this invitation on to other geek lists in the area.

If you need a contact number for the night, please drop me an email off-list and I'll be happy to provide you with one.

See you there!

Paul

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/18/1853/Fab_Cafe/Manchester

P.S. There's also a web site where the details of socials are
announced:

http://www.manlug.org.uk

--
Paul Waring