[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Speak to a Geek panel - it's this Frida

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Speak to a Geek panel - it's this Friday (27th Feb)]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:41:15 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:51:55 +0000
From: Guy Dickinson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

This Friday, 2-4pm at MDDA's Manchesteroffices, a panel [1] of
GeekUpers will be imparting their skills and knowledge for the
region's charity/vol/non-profit sector.

I'm really looking forward to this - I think it's great that the guys
are giving up their time to be able to represent our geek community in
this way.

So, if you lot can support the event by blogging, emailing, tweeting,
and facebooking, that would be great!

SignUp: http://speaktoageek.wordpress.com

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64321392436

Upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1776111

Twitter: #SpeakToAGeek

Email: If you could forward this to anyone/everyone who may be
interested...

====================

REMINDER: This Friday, 27th Feb, Mancs. Speak to a Geek - "facebook,
twitter, internet marketing advice panel for non-profits"

2-4pm, Friday, 27th Feb, Central Manchester - a panel of internet
experts in Manchester are waiving their fees, and  offering their
expertise to non-profit/charity/voluntary organisations based in the
North West.

Register for the last few places: http://speaktoageek.wordpress.com

Many decision makers from the North West are already signed up to
learn from the panel's years of commercial experience in:

* Strategies for using Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media
* How to build effective online communities
* Using open source software for (non) profit
* How to ‘do’ internet marketing properly

Register to attend: http://speaktoageek.wordpress.com

cheers,

Guy.

[1] http://speaktoageek.wordpress.com/the-geeks/