Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Wanted: Netbook.... advice

From: Iain Roberts
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Wanted: Netbook.... advice
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:35:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tim,

I've been using my Acer Aspire One happily for a few months.  Thinking about
installing the Ubuntu netbook distro, but Linpus (based on Fedora 8) is fine.
Everything works out of the box, wireless is excellent and screen is
surprisingly good.  Doing power user stuff can be a bit of a pain - I still use
my old laptop for some things.

Iain.