Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [GeekUp] OTish: Convention on Modern Liberty

From: Dave Page
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [GeekUp] OTish: Convention on Modern Liberty
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:12:21 +0000

On Sunday 01 February 2009 08:59:46 Simon Ward wrote:

> I haven’t seen anyone else post this yet.  I’m thinking I’ll be at the
> Manchester conference, and have no plans for London, but if a few want
> to go we could share transport.

There's a (not yet complete) programme for the Manchester event at
http://manchester.no2id.net/modernliberty/programme

Would be interesting to see if somebody here could do a workshop about how
software freedom affects our civil liberties, perhaps...

Dave
--
Dave Page <address@hidden>
Jabber: address@hidden