[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software Christmas Social - 16th Dec

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software Christmas Social - 16th Dec
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:47:33 +0000

Next Meeting
------------
Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 16th December, 2008.

It's party season and Manchester Free Software is going to celebrate
with a social event. We've been around for a year now and this is a
great opportunity to say hi to everyone. There will also be free mince
pies!

Starting at the MDDA as usual, we will move on to FAB (or the
Christmas markets or somewhere) later in the evening, after 8pm.

Additionally, if people are interested there will be an informal
keysigning party. [1]

[1] http://cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

Location
--------
The meeting will take place at 19:00 in the Manchester Digital
Development Agency on Portland Street, although there will be people
around from 18.30. Access is via the doorbells at the entrance.
Wheelchair access via the lift is available to the left of the main
entrance.

MDDA provide complimentary Fair Trade tea and coffee.

Manchester Digital Development Agency (MDDA)
Lower Ground Floor
117-119 Portland Street
Manchester
M1 6ED

Directions are available on the MDDA web site[2]:

[2]: http://manchesterdda.com/directions/

General information about Manchester Free Software meetings can be
found on our web site[3]:

[3]: http://manchester.fsuk.org/blog/meetings/

Coming?
-------
If you're coming, feel free to add yourself to the FSF Groups wiki
page[4].  If you would like five minutes to tell us about something,
please add yourself to the wiki or contact us at
<address@hidden>.

[4]: http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/2008-12-16