[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Fwd: [GeekUp] Screenedit Sessions - 3rd December

From: Dave Page
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Fwd: [GeekUp] Screenedit Sessions - 3rd December]
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 22:13:56 +0000

Forwarded for anybody who wants to bring down Microsoft by draining
their financial reserves pint by pint...

----- Forwarded message from Tom Chiverton -----

Screenedit Sessions is an exciting, inspiring and FREE evening event for
designers. The idea is simple: a gathering for anyone interested in design
and UX technologies with some great presentations from leading agencies
and designers.

Creating compelling user experiences for the world's coolest brand, Splendid
Leave the thoughts of plug-ins and technology stacks at the door, we want
to talk to you about how we create a compelling user experience for the
coolest brand in the world (that's official) going through real world
experiences and showing you the outcome (with no acronyms used along the
way)

The Tricky Design Experience, Tricky Business
People don't buy products, they buy experiences. Get the thoughts of
Tricky on 'experience design' and the methods that his team have put into
practice on digital projects for Audi, Alton Towers and John L Scott.
Discover why design is an essential stage in the creation of rich
interfaces, and how you can shape your product so that it's right for the
people who really matter, your customers!

There will be food and drink provided (free beer!) courteously of our
sponsor, Microsoft.

Where: The Circle
Club<http://www.multimap.com/maps/?lat=53.48267&lon=-2.24638&zoomFactor=16>
13 Barton Arcade, Barton Square, Manchester, M3 2BB
When: 18:00 till late

Places are limited so please register as soon as possible here
http://sessions.screenedit.com/

Please pass on this e-mail to anyone you feel may be interested.

Thanks,

Phil Winstanley.

07753 747 991

Secret Volcano Lair Ltd
http://www.secretvolcanolair.co.uk

Secret Volcano Lair is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 06103603. Registered office: 109 Soughers Lane, Wigan,
Manchester, WN4 0JT.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Dave Page <address@hidden>