[Fsuk-manchester] Nominations for treasurer: results

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Nominations for treasurer: results
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:36:04 +0000

The nomination period has ended, and we have one nomination for
treasurer: Matthew Morten.  He has accepted the nomination, which
means
there is no need to continue the election process.

Therefore, I'm happy to announce that from 8th December the new
treasurer of Manchester Free Software will be Matthew.

Matthew has become increasingly involved with MFS, he has been a
regular attendee and contributor at admin meetings and has plenty of
financial experience. I'm sure that he will make an excellent
treasurer.

Lucy