Re: [Fsuk-manchester] University of Sheffield Free Software Society Intr

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] University of Sheffield Free Software Society Intro
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:35:29 +0000

2008/11/25 Chris Warburton <address@hidden>:
> Hello everyone, I know I should've gotten around to this sooner, but
> better late than never :)
>
> I'm Chris Warburton and a couple of years ago I set up a student
> society at the University of Sheffield devoted to Free Software.

Hi Chris,

I'm glad you've signed up to the mailing list. It sounds like you've
done a great job with the FSS and I hope we can work together in
future.

Did you see the email I sent a few days ago about the workshop on
Saturday? You're welcome to come down and have a look (and maybe help
out). I think there may be free food and it's not a million miles away
from the Access Space project in Sheffield.

Lucy