Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FOSDEM 2009

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FOSDEM 2009
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:42:46 +0000

John Southern wrote:
On Wednesday 12 November 2008 21:06:49 Lucy wrote:
Would anyone be interested in going along? I've never been before, can
anyone who's been previously tell me what it's like?

Fantastic fun.

Cheers for the insightful review/guide. :)

I understand that Ryanair offer return flights for 15 pounds and outgoing flights for ~30 pounds between Manchester and Brussels...(Friday-> Sunday)

I intend to go, however it is complicated slightly as I will probably be arriving from Krakow in Poland, not the UK. I'm in the process of sorting out the details there...

Is anyone else planning on going?

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net