[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: BBC Backstage Christmas Bash 2008 - 13th Dec, si

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: BBC Backstage Christmas Bash 2008 - 13th Dec, sign up now
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:21:41 +0000

Most of you will remember the excellent talk given by Ian Forrester of
BBC Backstage earlier this year. Well, he's remembered us and invited
us to the BBC Backstage Christmas party. The tickets are free, there's
free food and I've heard rumour of free goody bags too.

The tickets are limited and will go quickly as every other tech group
in the area has been invited as well.

Should be lots of fun, I hope see you all there!