[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester/2008-08-11/Minutes#Speakers

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester/2008-08-11/Minutes#Speakers
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:19:54 +0100

Hi. Following the recent minutes link, I went back a few months and saw
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/2008-08-11/Minutes#Speakers
says that Dave contacted me.  Can Dave resend please, preferably to the
above address in reply to this email, because I don't think I ever saw
any contact attempt?  Failing that, my telephone number's below and
goes to voicemail if I'm not here.

Sorry for using the list, but I'm not 100% sure who is that Dave.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)