[Fsuk-manchester] Re: November meeting — Mar bella Café?

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: November meeting — Mar bella Café?
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:30:44 +0100

On 21/09/2008, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
 >  I agree that informal stuff is good at Marbella, but I don't really think
> that we should have an informal meeting in November :-/
>  Or at least, I think we should have a talk and then perhaps retire to
> Marbella instead of FAB?
>  I'm not sure. :-/

But it's our birthday! You might have a point though. I didn't realise
that the December meeting was quiet last year as I was away for
christmas. Perhaps we should arrange a meal/pub rather than a meeting
for December?

>  Would it help if I kicked a few people and try and get a speaker for
> November?

Future speakers are always good. I still need to speak to a list of
people about giving potential talks though and Steffi also said she
knew someone who would be keen to talk.

I think we should wait and see about December, the meeting is earlier
this year and it's possible we will still get a speaker (if not then
curry or pub would be good).

Anyone else have suggestions?