[Fsuk-manchester] Software freedom day update

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Software freedom day update
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:11:56 +0100

Phew, after lots of hard work, the software freedom day event took
place and was a success (or so I think). We had a steady stream of
visitors all day and everyone seemed impressed with the setup and the
speed of the client machines. I'll have a full write-up with pictures
tomorrow.

A big thanks to everyone who turned up and a really really big thanks
to everyone who helped out.

Lucy

p.s The computers are a permanent feature, so next time you're in town
wanting internet access and decent food check out the Marbella Cafe!