Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Software Freedom Day Help Needed

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Software Freedom Day Help Needed
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:06:30 +0100

On 18/09/2008, Michael Dorrington <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Spoke to Dave and he said he wouldn't have a problem printing them out but
> you might want to check with him.

That's great.

Dave, can you print the posters, handouts and cd covers (see below)?

Some of them have transparent pngs, so you might need to update
evince. Let me know if it's going to be a problem!

* A4 poster advertising SFD, also need some A6 versions. Need ~10 A6
versions and 5-10 A4.
http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/SFDPoster.pdf

* A4 poster advertising MFS, also need some A5 versions. Need at least
10 A6 versions and 5-10 A4.
http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/MFSInfoPoster.pdf

* A6 (four on an A4 page) handout to go with the CDs we'll give away
or just by themselves. Need at least 50.
http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/Handout.pdf

* CD cover for the OpenDisc. Minimum of 15 needed, although more could
be useful. The images need to be combined so that the template is on
the back of the cover page (the template gives the folding
instructions). The covers can be folded on the day.
http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/opendisc-origami-cover.png
with http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/opendisc-origami-template.png

* CD cover for the OpenEducationDisc, as above.
http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/origami-edu-cover.png
with http://lucybridges.co.uk/sfd/opendisc-origami-template.png