Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Software Freedom Day Help Needed

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Software Freedom Day Help Needed
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:03:15 +0100

On 18/09/2008, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael Dorrington wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, I can't print these out and get them to people. However, if
> someone else wants to get them printed out at a shop, library, etc I will
> reimburse them the cost. Just get a receipt and make sure its not
> horrendously expensive! :)
> >

>  I'm going to skim some off tommorrow at college. :)
>  No promises on numbers.
>  Which are the most important or should be prioritised? should I do each
> equally or a ratio of 3:4 or something....

Okay. Tim, can you print off about 30 copies of the Handsworth case study?

If you feel like doing more then there's always the tri-fold leaflets
- it would be great if we had some with clearer images, but it's less
important.

Dave has volunteered to print off some things, so I'm going to get him
to do the posters, handouts and the CD covers.

If anyone else wants to help, please email - there's always more stuff
that can be done!