[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: mySociety Manchester meetup - Weds 27th August]

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: mySociety Manchester meetup - Weds 27th August]
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 19:35:25 +0100

anyone interested?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: mySociety Manchester meetup - Weds 27th August
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 19:26:12 +0100 (BST)
From: Sam Smith <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
CC: mySociety projects discussion <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden

hi all,

The next mySociety Manchester Meetup will be on Weds 20th
August in the Briton's Protection at 7:30 till 9ish.

Informally covering the range of remotely mySociety antics,
and anything else we fancy :)

You don't need to have done anything technical, a fresh
approach is enough. If you can't make it this month, just
come along next time, dates and beer mat minutes will be
posted to our mailing list.

This is the latest in the series of regular social events in
Manchester on the third Wednesday of the month (next up 30th
August, 17 Sept, 15th Oct).

We'll probably be in one of the back rooms; Look for the
Machiavelli t-shirts or mySociety hoodies. If you're not
sure you'll know anyone (or recognise us if you do), let me
know and I'll give you my mobile number.

Cheers
Sam

PS - if you want a reminder about this and next future
meetings, please join our list by visiting
        http://services.disruptiveproactivity.com/mysocietymanchester/

--
Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers
-