Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux Expo Event - London 23-25th Oct 2008

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux Expo Event - London 23-25th Oct 2008
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:36:28 +0100

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 09:41 +0100, Lucy wrote:
> On 05/08/2008, MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
> >  Anyone want to coordinate a FSUK meet-up near the expo?  There are a
> >  few good bars nearby, or a hall in a street behind that can be hired
> >  (and I'll find the contact info if wanted).
>
> I think a bar would be a good idea. Of course, I'm not sure if I can
> make it and if I do it will just be for the Thursday day time.

It's a good idea, but can we find out which day the Lonix [1]
meet-up is, so we don't clash?
Alternately if we have it *immediately* after the expo,
people can go to both, or have time to get the train
back to Mcr if they're only down for a day.

 - Richard

[1] Eight years of two-day expos have given rise to the
    tradition of the Lonix booze-up after the first day
    of the expo (in a pub in Notting Hill), and the
    Debian meet-up after the second day (in a nearby pub).

    Three days of expo opens up whole new vistas of
    liver damage ;^)