Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Event: Manchester Girl Geek Dinner #2 - 7:00

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Event: Manchester Girl Geek Dinner #2 - 7:00 PM Friday, July 25, 2008
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:54:07 +0100

On 25/07/2008, MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
> Boycott that sex discrimination project and please don't advertise it.

I don't think we have any rules for the list about posting such
things. It was on topic, being a local event involving free software.

It may not be something you agree with but I don't see that as a
reason for it not to be posted. Oh, and for the record, it's not
something I'm particularly interested in either, but that doesn't mean
I don't want to hear about it.